Monday 3 October 2011

A lovely day for Gardening

A beautiful Sunday and we are into Day light savings-  we hope this will push the reno along as we can work into the night.  Today is English Box Hedge day- so we prepare the soil for our lovely little plants.
This sounds easier than it is and takes us up to lunch time.  We dash home for a quick bite and as I reach for the bin -I walk into the kitchen chair and break my toe!!!!! OUCH - not so condusive to renovating.


I quickly put my sore foot into my runner and down the hatch with some pain killers and back to gardening.  We work for about another 6 - 6.5 hours, and at the end of the day proudly look back at the 67 hedges that are planted.  But wait - because we still have another 66 to plant - this will be for another day!

Our String line - all in a row

English Box Hedge - halfway there
English Box Hedge - complete for the day

No comments:

Post a Comment